- We are not a bulk billing practice.
- This practice may bulk bill full pension card holders and Veterans Affairs patients.
- A standard consultation is $75 with a medicare rebate of $37.05.
- Please let reception staff know at the time of your booking if you think you will require a longer consultation. This fee is $120 with a medicare rebate of $71.70.
- Please make an appointment with your doctor for prescriptions or referrals. You can request repeat prescriptions or referrals on this website. A fee will apply for this service.
FEE CHANGES EFFECTIVE 2/3/15
Due to the Federal Government’s change in attitude to Medicare and to rising costs, we are no longer able to routinely Bulk Bill Commonwealth Seniors Card holders or Health Care Card holders for services provided here.
It is the practice policy to maintain confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Test results can be obtained by making another appointment or by phoning reception after 2pm in the appropriate time frame.
We are unable to put patients through to the doctor on the phone except in the case of an extreme emergency. Reception staff will help patients if they are able to, or they will take a message to give to the doctor. Alternatively patients may make an appointment to see the doctor.
This practice is a teaching practice and at times throughout the year doctors may have a Medical Student with them.
Reception staff will let you know at these times. Please advise reception if you would prefer not to have a medical student present.
THIRD PARTY CONSENT
As a patient at this practice you have the right to give your consent to having a third party during your consultation.
- if you would/would not like a family member present during your consultation
- a medical student
- an interpreter
- or one of the Nurses or another Doctor
Just inform our reception staff if you would like us to organise this.
As a regular patient at this practice you have the right to give your consent for result recalls such as Pap Smears and Breast Screening. You also have the right to consent to regular health reminders.
Please inform reception staff, or the doctor if you have decided to give your consent or change it. We will endeavour to help you make informed decisions about your health care needs.
This practice is dedicated to training future doctors.
GP Registrars are fully trained doctors who are preparing to sit their exams for the Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP). They get experience working at different practices every six to twelve months. While this may upset you as the patient, getting used to one doctor and then having to change when they leave, it is a very important part of their learning and a required part of their training time.